The following terms and conditions apply to your use of the websites maintained by Dispex Ltd [“us”] including:
and related pages (the “Websites”).
1. The information in these Websites is intended for use by correctly trained medical professionals and is not intended to provide any clinical prescribing information. If you are unwell you must seek medical advice from a trained medical professional and not rely on any information found within this or any other Dispex Ltd maintained Websites.
2. These Websites and the information within it is primarily intended for use by residents of England and Wales and as such represents information as accurately as possible in relation to England and Wales and is therefore not primarily intended to be relied upon or suitable for users in other parts of the United Kingdom or overseas.
3. Unless otherwise stated, all intellectual property rights of whatever nature, whether registered or unregistered, in these Websites and its contents are owned by us or are otherwise used by us to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. You may download and print any part of the material on these Websites only on the basis that you use such material for your own personal, research or non-commercial use. Nothing in these terms shall act as a waiver of our moral rights. We accept no responsibility for any adoption or change of any of the content of these Websites for any purpose.
5. We reserve the right to change these Website Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. Please review the terms from time to time in case the Terms are amended.
6. You agree that:-
6.1 your access to these Websites;
6.2 your use of any information which is contained within these Websites ; and
6.3 your access to any hypertext links within these Websites are at your own risk. We are not responsible for any representations, conditions or warranties of any kind, either express or implied, as to the legality, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, or accuracy of any products, services or information provided or referred to within these Websites other than those specifically attributed to us. All implied warranties and conditions are excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law. Your statutory rights are not affected by these Terms and Conditions.
7. We shall not be liable for any losses you may suffer as a result of any breach of these Terms except those losses which are a foreseeable consequence of the breach to you whether in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise for any loss or damage or loss or corruption of data howsoever arising out of or in connection with the use of these Websites, including without limitation any direct or indirect, incidental, special or consequential damage or loss of profit, or loss of use arising from any errors or omissions in the information contained in or referred to in this Website. Nothing in these Terms excludes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
8. If there is any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and/or specific terms appearing elsewhere on these Websites relating to specific material then the latter shall prevail.
9. Whilst Dispex Ltd endeavors to maintain a virus-free work environment and website we cannot fully guarantee that our websites are virus-free. Dispex Ltd recommends that virus checks are made on all material downloaded from our websites as good practice.
10. Unless otherwise stated, appropriate content within our websites is the property of Dispex Ltd and Copyright remains ours where appropriate.
11. These Terms and Conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Dispex Privacy Statement
Dispex Email Policy
The following policy applies to any email originating from any of the domains listed below:www.dispex.net
The information in this e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may also be legally privileged. It is intended for the addressee only. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. It is not to be relied upon by any person other than the addressee except with our prior written approval. If no such approval is given, we will not accept any liability (in negligence or otherwise) arising from any third party acting, or refraining from acting, on such information. Unauthorized recipients are required to maintain confidentiality. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately, destroy any copies and delete it from your computer system. Copyright in this e-mail and any document created by us will be and remain vested in us and will not be transferred to you. Dispex Limited shall have no liability whatsoever in respect of the content of the communication and makes no warranty as to accuracy. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author. Viruses: Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and attachments are free from viruses, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice, the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.
Dispex Summary of Terms
Browser. Used to locate and display Web pages via a software application. The most popular ones are Google Chrome and Microsoft Internet Explorer.
Cookie. Message given to a web browser by a web server. The message is then stored by the browser in a text file called cookie.txt. Each time the browser requests a page from the server, this message is sent back. A cookie's main objective is to identify users and personalize their visit by customizing web pages for them for example by welcoming them by name next time they visit the same site. A site using cookies will usually invite you to provide personal information such as your name, e-mail address and interests.
IP (Internet Protocol). All networks connected to the internet speak IP, the technical standard which allows data to be transmitted between two devices. TCP/IP (Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol) is responsible for making sure messages get from one host to another and that the messages are understood.
IP address. If you are connected to the Internet you have one, for example it may look something like this 220.127.116.11
Web Server. Delivers (serves up) web pages to your computer.